Go 620 how to set -Advanced Lane Guidance

gotofl
gotofl Registered Users Posts: 2
New Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Go620 Advanced Lane Guidance it says to go to settings then tap advanced setting. I do not see that choice on the Go620

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    Menu-->Settings-->Appearance-->Scroll down to Highway exit previews. Choose 'show map and preview' to see ALG
  • D-Stream
    D-Stream Registered Users Posts: 159
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Then pray it works for your one journey
  • brucey
    brucey Registered Users Posts: 193
    Supreme Trailblazer
    Unfortunately the above is true and TomTom have failed repeatedly to demonstrate they can fix this in the form of a software update.
  • big
    big Posts: 1,712
    Superuser
    @brucey True, though haven't issued any meaningful software updates since they've admitted the problem.
  • Covkid62
    Covkid62 Registered Users Posts: 601
    Supreme Navigator
    Been well over a year now and no fix....been ages since a decent features update too....have they given up with these devices already knowing they are no good and never will be
  • big
    big Posts: 1,712
    Superuser
    I've never understood why TomTom seems so against reassuring their customers. Even occasional tidbits like "yes, we are working on an update behind the scenes" would be welcome. I suppose since I don't understand I must not be CEO material.
  • Covkid62
    Covkid62 Registered Users Posts: 601
    Supreme Navigator
    Big it just seems to me that Tomtom really don't care about their customers.....how many times have people on here asked for updates and get completely ignored all the time.....really can't see how they manage to survive when they treat customers so bad