mixed running and swimming — TomTom Community

mixed running and swimming

peddelpowerpeddelpower Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I do run-swim-run workouts. Can I put these activities in one activity log? OR get the running activity as one workout next to the swimming (instead of 2 running segments and one swimming segment). Thanks in advance.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    I do run-swim-run workouts. Can I put these activities in one activity log? OR get the running activity as one workout next to the swimming (instead of 2 running segments and one swimming segment). Thanks in advance.
    No and no. Each sports activity is a separate activity and you cannot suspend on, do another and restart the first. If you want you can combine them in third party apps but you will not be able to bring it back into MySports. The watch is not a triathlon watch and does not do any kind of transitions or multiple sports activities. This is unlikely to change considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices and has recalled all inventory from the US (their largest market). We can safely assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over nine months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.