HOW DOD i GET AN OLD "ONE XL NAVIGATOR" SSD CARD WITH AUSTRALIAN MAPS

choppa_tchoppa_t Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
My question
HOW DO I GET AN OLD "ONE XL NAVIGATOR" SSD CARD WITH AUSTRALIAN MAPS Sadly, the card has gone missing with Australia NZ maps on it.... Is there any possibility someone has one they have updated or replaced that they don't want Please?
Or can you tell me how to get a another one?

The Tom Tom site is too hard to find a solution... doesn't even list my model !!!

Cheers and happy travels to all.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @choppa_t

What are the first two characters of the serial number? as a lot of the ONE XL series has been declared "End of Life" :( see https://www.tomtom.com/en_au/obsolete-products/

If this is the case, this will mean that you can not get another map for your device, (unless you had a 'Lifetime' subscription), also you can not transfer maps between devices as they a licenced to a specific device using the serial number as the key

Confirm the status of your subscription with customer services, but remain silent when selecting an option, so as to speak with a real agent

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • choppa_tchoppa_t Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    L3xxxxxxxx91 SERIAL
    IS THAT TOO OLD FOR A REPLACEMENT CARD/UPDATE DO YOU THINK?
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
    GAZ

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks
  • choppa_tchoppa_t Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Rang head office.... no help, they wanted me to buy a new tommy.... I'm sure they could have done better eg send me a copy of an old map at least.
    Don't bother calling them if you are in a similar situation