Tom Tom Complaints — TomTom Community

Tom Tom Complaints

BossBoss Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
How does one contact TOM TOM to return a product under Consumer law ? Ths being that product does not meet my expectations at purchase ?
This matter relates more to downloading updates although there are other issues also involved with this item. The item in question is a 620 Being a business owner one cannot and does not have hours of time to waste in downloading a file that should take minutes to do ? I have tried different internet connections and also different wifi to confirm that it is simply something in the TOM TOM downloads . Other issues are roads being incorrect which at time may be a minor issue but when one is towing a trailer 25ft in length it can turn very rapidly into a major problem when directed incorrectly. As a whoile I guess one could really only say that to show one's disappointment in the product would be to produce the receipt for the hard copy street directory one purchased within a week of purchasing this item. TOM TOM good idea but only if the product can produce the goods I'm afraid. very unhappy I'm sad to say. The item basically costs me more time and effort than it's worth to me.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,959
    Superuser
    @Boss

Contact customer services to sort out your problems

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST

if you are a Telematics customer

en_AU.png +61 2 8023 8554
    Monday - Friday: 08:30 – 17:00 AEST
  • BossBoss Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    NIall thank you for reply and trust me I will ...................... problem with that is that by the time they are available I will have been on the road for over 7 hours.
    Guess one will have to purchase a hard copy map in the mean time and will add that to my claim of what this item has cost me in down time.
    Cheers
  • BossBoss Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Niall once again appreciate your reply and all I can really add is I am very competent when it comes to computers as it is a large part of my job. I have made a business decision regards this product and that is it will be returned as unsatisfactory in that it does not meet my requirements
    Cheers and again appreciate your effort
    Cheers