Replacement watch strap

pat berry
pat berry Registered Users Posts: 11
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi I still havnt received my replacement watch strap. There was no "tracking number" or contact number attached to the email I received nor was I able to reply to the email I received as it was "noreply "email address. Can you please resolve this issue as I have been waiting for quite some time now.
Thanks.
Show quoted text

Comments

• Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,115
    Superuser
    @pat berry

Contact customer services on Monday to chase up your order

:flag_ie: Ireland
    1890 812 008
    Monday-Friday: 09:00 am to 5:00 pm
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    pat berry wrote:
    Hi I still havnt received my replacement watch strap. There was no "tracking number" or contact number attached to the email I received nor was I able to reply to the email I received as it was "noreply "email address. Can you please resolve this issue as I have been waiting for quite some time now.
    Thanks.
    Show quoted text
    This is a user forum, no one will call you based on this post. You need to reach out to Support for assistance. If you ordered it using the self-service site, you will not get tracking info, it will simply be shipped out. How long it takes depends on what they have in stock and where you are located. Again, the only way to get someone to track it for you is to call Support.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    hi @pat berry

I reviewed the incident you started with the customer service.

I see that the customer service contacted you to confirm the delivery address but since there was no reply from your end the case got closed.

I would suggest that you start a new ticket.

Regards
    Vikram
  • RunningPig
    RunningPig Registered Users Posts: 18
    Outstanding Explorer
    I filled out the online form on April 3 and received the replacement strap two weeks ago. I felt bad about actually filling out the form before my strap broke, but I knew it was overdue to be a problem. My first one only lasted six months, but this one was still going strong eight months after the first replacement.

When I received the package two weeks ago, I immediately replaced it and noticed some severe cracking on the strap I was using. I bet I had just a few more days left on it.

So be very patient and it should arrive some day.