Battery life on Spark

martijr8
martijr8 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I recently upgrade my spark watch and charge for a full night, my battery without any activity, no sync and some functions off is not lasting more than 5 hours. Is my watch the one being defective or is the upgrade creating this issue???

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates, even though 1.7.64 was supposed to fix it. They are reportedly working on a fix, but no timeline has been communicated. If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version to 1.3.255 it should fix it.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • W_T
    W_T Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    Hallo ,

I have Tomtom Runner 2 after several tries to factory reset , the battery is not holding 1/2 day only , can it be downgrade
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    W_T wrote:
    Hallo ,

I have Tomtom Runner 2 after several tries to factory reset , the battery is not holding 1/2 day only , can it be downgrade
    How hard is it to follow the instructions in the post directly above yours?
  • W_T
    W_T Registered Users Posts: 3
    Neophyte Traveler
    Sorry for this I had the jntention to put this message in the right forum which in the meantime I did.
    This was no intentional I’m not used posting in forum, thanks for pointing this out.

Regards

W_T