Software tom tom sports huawei mediepad — TomTom Community

Software tom tom sports huawei mediepad

PatrickvdbPatrickvdb Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hi,

I have a huawei mediapad 3.
When I go to the store it seems that the tom tom sports app is not compatible with my device, so I can't install it.
Is there an alternatif or is this solved in a following new version?

Kind regards

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    Patrickvdb wrote:
    Hi,

I have a huawei mediapad 3.
    When I go to the store it seems that the tom tom sports app is not compatible with my device, so I can't install it.
    Is there an alternatif or is this solved in a following new version?

Kind regards
    There is no alternative and it has not (and will not) be solved. TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices, so I would expect at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over nine months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major particularly on the watch side. They have no incentive to add more devices and have no staff to do it as they laid off their Sports division.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.