Tomtom RIDER 550 Recorded Rides — TomTom Community

Tomtom RIDER 550 Recorded Rides

Two ShowersTwo Showers Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in RIDER
Only just got my Tomtom 550 so I'm trying to get to grips with everything. I recorded a short ride to see what happens. However I can't get it form my Tomtom to my phone by bluetooth. Both devices see each other, but when I select the ride it only gives me the option of transfering to memory card. Watched the Tomtom video and it appears I should be able to bluetooth the recorded ride but I can't ?? Am I misunderstanding it's capabilities or am I missing something ??

Comments

• tugmantugman Posts: 337 [Revered Navigator]
    I had the same situations yesterday evening but using the 400. I ended up transferring to the micro cd. Removing the card and then placing it in the mobile . I was then able to transfer the route to the computer for further editing.
    It was a right pain.
    I am now considering buying a micro sd card reader so as to bypass the phone.
    I use my route app for route planning on the computer as I have found it easier although the new maps they are using does not appear to have as much detail as google maps
  • eatonjbeatonjb Posts: 22 [Master Traveler]
    I'mwondering the same thing. My 400 could but there are no option on my 550. Any updates?