Map New realse, yest another crash

vistisen
vistisen Registered Users Posts: 27
Prominent Wayfarer
edited January 2019 in MyDrive Connect
ToimTom get your act together. for at LEAST the fifth time in th last 1.5 years I cannot update maps. I now have a GO6000 that AGAIN does not work. How hard can it be for you to get SOMETHING right? I am using the third PC I've tired, the original TOMTOM cable and no USB HUb, the newest version of TomTom (Dis)connect but still it keep on disconnecting whilst uploading maps to the unit. Its about time for a FACEBOOK storm on how bad you are at looking after customers!

Comments

• Ovalball03
    Ovalball03 Registered Users Posts: 299
    Renowned Trailblazer
    vistisen wrote:
    ToimTom get your act together. for at LEAST the fifth time in th last 1.5 years I cannot update maps. I now have a GO6000 that AGAIN does not work. How hard can it be for you to get SOMETHING right? I am using the third PC I've tired, the original TOMTOM cable and no USB HUb, the newest version of TomTom (Dis)connect but still it keep on disconnecting whilst uploading maps to the unit. Its about time for a FACEBOOK Shitstorm on how bad you are at looking after customers!
    Take a deep breath count to 50.I too used to stress out about tomtom but once I realised no one was listening I just gave up.Nothing will happen?
  • vistisen
    vistisen Registered Users Posts: 27
    Prominent Wayfarer
    I have succeeded today on computer number 4. ( My wife's laptop) I suspect that it works there because there is no VPN software installed there. I noticed that every time my TOMTOm disconnected I also lost my vpn connection. It is apparently not enough to disconnect the software, you actually have to uninstall the vpn drivers before TomTom will update!