TomTom Sports iOS app settings and Apple Health options grayed out — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports iOS app settings and Apple Health options grayed out

CallunaCalluna Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have just downloaded the app for the first time, so I assume it is up to date! I am trying to connect to Apple Health, but that option is greyed out. All of the options in Settings are greyed out as well. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    Did you sync the watch up to the device yet and is it able to sync? Those options will be greyed out unless there is a watch synced to the app. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • CallunaCalluna Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi tfarabaugh - yes, the watch is synced (I just synced again to make sure). But all of those options are still greyed out.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    That is odd. I would call Support and see what they say, they can investigate much more deeply than we can here. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.