My Drive Connect Wont Load — TomTom Community

My Drive Connect Wont Load

WildCat_81WildCat_81 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
edited January 27 in MyDrive Connect
i just bought the TomTom Trucker 600 a couple days ago, the software version is from 2016 so i'm trying to update it. i downloaded the Mydrive Connect from the TomTom website but when it open it just sits on a black screen inside the window. this is frustrating.

Comments

• WildCat_81WildCat_81 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    just like to say i hate that i cant change the navigation "arrow" to a truck, or any type of vehicle for that matter. other brands of gps have had that capability for years. this GPS really isnt impressing me so far. cant update, cant change vehicle. show me a reason i shouldn't return this to the store!
  • WildCat_81WildCat_81 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    i tried installing the older version for XP, that works, however it forces me to update the program, when i do it's back to the black window, this is rediculous!
  • beitiayabeitiaya Posts: 1
    Hello WildCat_81,
    This seems to be an issue with MyDrive Connect and your graphics card compatibility.
    You can try what follows:
    • Go to settings (in the system tray) and right click the MyDrive Connect little icon
    • Under tab "general" you have an option called "Graphics Mode". Please select "OpenGL Angle" and press "Save settings". MyDrive Connect should restart.
    If the page is still black:
    • Repeat the steps and above but under "Graphics Mode" please select "OpenGL Software" and press "Save settings" and MyDrive Connect should restart.
    When MyDrive Connect opens you will be ask if the page is displayed correctly. If the page is displayed correctly, please press yes. If it is not, please follow the flow presented (you will be offered an older version that does not use OpenGL)