Mapshare Reporter - A waste of space? — TomTom Community

Mapshare Reporter - A waste of space?

BrianEBrianE Posts: 542 [Exalted Navigator]
edited January 2019 in Map quality
We all know from experience that many of our reports just languish ad infinitum, but now it seems, I can't even initiate the reporting phase. All I get if I log on is an error message. Also, the roundabout that I reported and which TomTom finally admitted they had erroneously rejected, is still showing as rejected. Oh well, will I miss this useless service? - I think not.dbdc2c3e-fad4-4f94-84f8-15acf76e3aa8.jpg

Comments

• MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,898
    Superusers
    For me the MSR still works without any issues. Not sure what this 'Please enter the unique reference number...' thing is though.
  • 2ormorecharacte2ormorecharacte Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    What number? I just want to tell someone that their misspelling of a street causes search problems. How do I do this?
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,309
    Superusers
    Should be able to in tomtom.com/mapshare/tools
  • BrianEBrianE Posts: 542 [Exalted Navigator]
    Well, I can log in again, but it still says that the roundabout reject error still hasn't been correctefd.9ce004e9-1a87-4755-937e-141ad747c219.jpg
  • 2ormorecharacte2ormorecharacte Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    dhn wrote:
    Should be able to in tomtom.com/mapshare/tools
    I get a map and am told that I must supply the unique reference number given at the time of submission--whatever that is. I can zoom into the street but can't do anything else. What is this page for?
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,309
    Superusers
    Try reporting it under 'Other'
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,230 Moderator
    Hi @BrianE

Your first post where you mention that you were not able to see your own reports was a temporaty technical glitch which has been fixed.

With regards to status of your report showing as 'Rejected' I will still stick to what I said in my comment here.

We were not able to change the status due to system limitations, but I have been pushing for this for a while and today I got an update that the change should be reflecting on your account as well.

Thanks
    Vikram :)
  • BrianEBrianE Posts: 542 [Exalted Navigator]
    OK, thanks Vikram.