[Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321
    Supreme Navigator
    turbojet wrote:
    When will we get the may map udate
    In June ...
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    Hi @turbojet

There is further delay and we are planning to release them on Monday(11th June 2018)

Regards
    Vikram
  • Shippy33
    Shippy33 Registered Users Posts: 47
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Thought I had seen somewhere that the update was promised for today
  • turbojet
    turbojet Registered Users Posts: 15
    Outstanding Explorer
    The 12th now still no update
  • justmebrowsing
    justmebrowsing Registered Users Posts: 389
    Supreme Pioneer
    turbojet wrote:
    I don't normally take their side in these matters BUT, surely it's worth waiting a few more hours/days than rush things out with numerous errors forcing a re-release soon after which has happened a few times in the past?
    Only the "techies" behind the scenes (and obviously not the TT employed mods around here) know exactly WTF is going on but, as I say, it must be worth waiting a while longer for correct maps.
  • Shippy33
    Shippy33 Registered Users Posts: 47
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Whilst I agree with justmebrowsing but surely a company like TomTom can tell us when/if the maps are going to be updated
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,800
    Superuser
    turbojet wrote:
    I don't normally take their side in these matters BUT, surely it's worth waiting a few more hours/days than rush things out with numerous errors forcing a re-release soon after which has happened a few times in the past?
    Only the "techies" behind the scenes (and obviously not the TT employed mods around here) know exactly WTF is going on but, as I say, it must be worth waiting a while longer for correct maps.
    +1...

ATB YFM
  • justmebrowsing
    Supreme Pioneer
    Shippy33 wrote:
    Whilst I agree with justmebrowsing but surely a company like TomTom can tell us when/if the maps are going to be updated
    All the new 1010 maps are already loaded onto their server(s) so it's just a matter of
    "WAITING FOR GODOT" to hit the release button (when he/she could be a4sed or gets round to it):rofl:
  • justmebrowsing
    Supreme Pioneer
    NOW THEY'RE RELEASED!
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758