Tomtom 6250 traffic live doesn't work — TomTom Community

Tomtom 6250 traffic live doesn't work

ScaniaR730ScaniaR730 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
6c1ab76d-670a-4267-a91a-9223fac296d4.jpgHello guys. I bought a brand New tomtom profesional 6250. I have a problem with traffic live services. A made an account i have everything activated but still doesn't work.597c52dc-1dc5-4183-8bbd-6f8a181a0e68.jpg

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,326
    Superusers
    Anything here?:
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10316

Support (if in the UK):

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • ScaniaR730ScaniaR730 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I tryed everything from there even reset The device and still same thing
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,406
    Superusers
    Hi
    @ScaniaR730

Have you tried a Drum roll restart on the device ????

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles......

ATB YFM
  • ScaniaR730ScaniaR730 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I tried now still doesn't work... Pfff
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,854
    Superuser
    @ScaniaR730

So you have followed ALL of this

To activate Traffic and Speed Cameras on your navigation device, do the following steps.
    1. Make sure that information sharing is enabled on your navigation device.
    2. Make sure that your device has a valid GPS signal. You should see your current positon on the driving view.
    3. Make sure your device is fully charged. A low battery may prevent your device from receiving TomTom Services.
    4. Make sure that you're in a country with TomTom Services coverage.
    5. For Smartphone Connected devices, make sure your phone is compatible and connected to your navigation device.
    6. Note: TomTom Services are not available when your device is connected to your computer.
    7. If you see an error message when trying to use TomTom Services, do the following:Select the Main Menu button main.png then select TomTom Services.
    8. Make sure that the Traffic service subscription is valid and activated.
    9. If you are still not able to access your services, reset your device to factory settings.
    10. Note: Resetting your device removes all your saved places and settings, including the language, the voice, and the warning settings.
    11. Select the Main Menu button main.png in Map View or Guidance View to show the Main Menu.
    12. Scroll to the right of the screen and select the Settings settings.png button.
    13. Scroll to the right of this menu and select System.
    14. In the System menu, select Reset.
    15. Select Reset again to confirm.
    16. A warning screen appears to confirm the deletion of your saved places and settings. Select Reset to confirm.
    17. Your device resets and restarts.
    18. To sync with MyDrive, log in to your TomTom account in the TomTom Services menu on your device.
    19. If you still cannot see TomTom Services on your navigation device, wait one hour then try to connect again.
    20. If the issue persists contact TomTom Customer Care.
    To find a phone number for Customer Services see https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/travel-lounge-154/customer-support-phone-numbers-988105