Device changing screens — TomTom Community

Device changing screens

not a question a complaint my tom tom has gone crazy swirching from one screen to the next without being touched just isn't working right I need a new one but don't want one that the information on it is all ready 9 months old

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,064
    Superusers
    Hi
    @chesslady

Which Tomtom device do you have ???

ATB YFM
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,179
    Superusers
    chesslady wrote:
    not a question a complaint my tom tom has gone crazy swirching from one screen to the next without being touched just isn't working right I need a new one but don't want one that the information on it is all ready 9 months old
    Start with a factory reset and if that does not work, call Support. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • chessladychesslady Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    my tom tom is model 4EN52Z1230
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,301
    Superusers
    @chesslady

Slide the sharp edge of a business card slowly around the entire border of the glass under the bezel to remove any 'gunge' that may have built up there. Also, remove any screen protector you may have on the device.

Finally, go back to your profile and remove the actual address where you live. Nobody else needs to know that information. Just put 'US' as the country.