MyDrive POI's — TomTom Community

MyDrive POI's

Jan.Jan. Posts: 113 [Renowned Wayfarer]
Am I correct when I state that created POI's in MyDrive, now have to be actively send to the device, in my case the TRUCKER 6000?

My POI MyDrive list looks nowhere near the POI list I have in my TomTom device.
And I have encountered missing POI's which I planned to be active in MyDrive. I thought this was caused by bad phone network or late updates, but it now looks to becaused by something else.

And is there a smart way for error reporting while driving? I see alot of little mistakes in the planning TomTom does and I want to report on it, explain the situation. But I am not able because I can not capture the moment. Going back and replan the route gives a different outcome.

Regards, Jan.

Comments

• Jan.Jan. Posts: 113 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Been fiddling around with the unit today and it is not updating the POI list on the device. Even actively sending the POI's to the device via the MyDrive "send to device" function does not help in any way.
    It does update however as some of the POI's made last week are on the unit, but not all of them.
    Is there a max number of POI's allowed in the list?
    Any suggestions, ideas?

And I must say the unit is getting pretty sluggish. Sometime when wanting to go into the menu, it reboots itself. And when switched on in the morning it needs quite some time to get everything loaded and set.
    Any advice on what to do best to counter a lazy unit?

Can't say he is the drinking type or smokes a lot. 1f60e.png?v=2.2.7
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,470
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Jan.

Are you logged into MyDrive on the TRUCKER 6000

How much free memory space is on the device... 400MB is supposed to be the bare minimum
    Tap the 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> System --> About... Scroll down

Have you tried a Drum roll restart on the device ????
    https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles......

ATB YFM
  • Jan.Jan. Posts: 113 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi @YamFazMan

Logged in with the same account and over 6 Gigs of free internal memory.
    All TomTom Services are active and network status is connected.
    And yes, restarts are done all the time.
    And while using the system it is always connected to a power source.

Thanks again for the input @YamFazMan.
    Cheers.