How to install maps-Via 125

Hi can you help me to instal maps

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • GasiorowskiGasiorowski Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi i bay map for all europe its a problem to instal tis map take me to the smoler pack
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @Gasiorowski

You still have not said precisely which VIA you have (there are 44 of them!) but to get all of Europe on one you will need to buy a 8 or 16 GB SDHC class 10 memory card, then see my installation guide https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/go-800-1000-2000-series-via-series-start-20-and-60-series-mydrive-19/formatting-a-micro-sdhc-card-990256
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
    VIa 125
    On website Tomtom i check if this map can go to this satnav. YES.
    i dont have port for SDHC card
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    @Gasiorowski

If your version of Via 125 starts with the following letters in the serial number: AN, AQ, AH, AI, BH, then indeed there is no slot for a sd card.

If, however, the serial number starts with either of the following: AS, BN, then there is a card slot in the device.
    I dont have slot card. I bay map from TomTom for this sat nav for hall Europ, now I havet problem to install this maps in to the sat nav Via 125. its not enough space.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Call support but do NOT provide a model when prompted in order for a live agent to respond:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.