TomTom Sports App - Weight Input Error Solutions — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports App - Weight Input Error Solutions

CJGCJG Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have managed after about a year of doing so to input the wrong weight into my Tomtom Sports App and it is really affecting my weight trend (It wasn't a little error).

Having looked through the forum I can see that it is apparently impossible to change weight after is has been input. However the most recent thread I can find is over 6 months old.

Does anyone know if this has changed or is going to change soon? I find it really frustrating that an app as advanced as the Tomtom Sports App has absolutely no recourse to fix honest mistakes like this.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    This has not changed and will not change. TT is out of the watch business and has laid off its entire Sports Division. Any updates will likely be limited to bug fixes and major issues go forward. Your issue affects a minute portion of users and is from user error so they are not going to use their limited resources to fix it at this point.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • CJGCJG Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Well I didn’t know about the layoffs!! Looks like I’ll need to be on the look out for a new company when this Spark gives up.

Thanks for letting me know about this and the answering my question. Much appreciated.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,169 Superusers
    CJG wrote:
    Well I didn’t know about the layoffs!! Looks like I’ll need to be on the look out for a new company when this Spark gives up.

Thanks for letting me know about this and the answering my question. Much appreciated.
    I would expect the platform to stay up for several years and necessary bug fixes to continue but I would expect any other development to stop. As long as the watch works there is no need to switch but when it dies it will be time to switch brands (you will have no choice as TT is no longer producing devices).