Music cuts out on Spark 3 — TomTom Community

Music cuts out on Spark 3

tomtomsamtomtomsam Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
As soon as I start a run the music cuts out. But it’s still playing on watch.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,181
    Superusers
    Are you wearing the watch on the same wrist as the antenna in your headphones (usually, but not always) on the same side as the controls). The signal the watch transmits is limited due to power considerations and transmission standards so your body will block it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • tomtomsamtomtomsam Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have Apple AirPod headphones. They work perfect until I start the run program. Ituse to work fine every time. I’ve restored phone and tried again.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,181
    Superusers
    tomtomsam wrote:
    I have Apple AirPod headphones. They work perfect until I start the run program. Ituse to work fine every time. I’ve restored phone and tried again.
    I thin someone else had a similar issue and it had to do with the latest update. You may need to request a rollback at the link below:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • RutgerNLRutgerNL Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Do you still have the problem? I just bought Apple Airpods and connected them to my watch (TomTom Runner 3 Cardio + Music). Pairing works and music works... until I start a running session on my watch. Sometimes the music stops immediately, sometimes it stops after a few minutes.
  • edudepetrisedudepetris Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    @RutgerNL Can you handle the volumen from your airpod?