windows shutting mydrive connect- mydrive connect has stopped working error message

kirk84
kirk84 Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 2019 in MyDrive Connect
i'm trying to update my via 135 but asked me to update mydrive first so i've done that now when i open it i get a message saying "tomtom mydrive connect has stopped working---a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify if a solution is available." i'm using a windows 7 system. is there a older version available to download?

Comments

• YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,785
    Superuser
    Hi
    @kirk84

You can download the downgrade version 4.1.8.3408 here directly from the official TomTom servers:
    http://cdn.sa.services.tomtom.com/static/sa/versions/InstallMyDriveConnect_downgrade.exe

ATB YFM
  • kirk84
    Apprentice Traveler
    thanks i'll give that a try
  • kirk84
    Apprentice Traveler
    cheers YamFazMan that worked a treat only took me all day lol your a life saver time to go enjoy abit of sun. definately not going to update from this version
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,785
    Superuser
    Hi
    @kirk84

Cool, glad you're Sorted :relaxed:
    Enjoy the Sun :sunglasses:

ATB YFM
  • cozmos
    cozmos Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you so much, YamFazMan! I was so frustrated when I kept receiving the message "TomTom Drive has stopped running". When I googled the problem, this perfect solution was the first one to come up and now I am a happy traveler!