Date setting on watch — TomTom Community

Date setting on watch

huri.whihuri.whi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi
My watch has alarm, time, 24h 0r 12h but no date, I cant change the date because it is not an option for me to use ?????

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    The time and date are automatically synced to your computer or phone each time you sync. It is not something you can (or should need to) change. Check that the device you use to sync has the correct date and time.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • huri.whihuri.whi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thankyou yes watch a day behind due to recieving overseas
    Superusers
    huri.whi wrote:
    Thankyou yes watch a day behind due to recieving overseas
    When you sync it, it will adjust then.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • DbagwireDbagwire Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have got a TomTom Runner GPS Watch and I have inadvertently run with the incorrect date in the watch it was set to the 4th March 2019. The run is synced to the Tom Tom app. How can I solve this issue?
    Superusers
    Dbagwire wrote: »
    I have got a TomTom Runner GPS Watch and I have inadvertently run with the incorrect date in the watch it was set to the 4th March 2019. The run is synced to the Tom Tom app. How can I solve this issue?

Nothing, you cannot change the date on activities.
  • Michael_DMichael_D Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    As with others... I cannot change the date on my watch. It shows 26 Feb and today (including on my computer) is 4 Nov
  • Michael_DMichael_D Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    It is definitely NOT auto-synced