TomTom Bandit Studio not opening/running (Windows 10) — TomTom Community

TomTom Bandit Studio not opening/running (Windows 10)

fred.colonfred.colon Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Bandit Action Camera
I have downloaded the tomtom bandit studio program to my laptop (running windows 10).
When I click on the shortcut on the screen to open the program, all I get is a small window telling me "Support for OpenGL 2.1 not found on this machine".
I have checked and downloaded all the latest drivers from windows, still nothing seems to resolve the issue.
I have run the compatibility trouble shoot and again nothing resolves the problem.

What am I doing wrong ? Am I missing something simple or is this a bug and is there a fix ?
Help please - much appreciated.

Fred.colon

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    Hi Fred,

Welcome to the Community!

It seems like an issue with your graphics card, does your computer meet the minimum requirements? Please, check the system requirements here: TomTom Bandit Studio system requirements

Cheers, lampard
  • fred.colonfred.colon Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Iampard,

Thanks for the welcome.

I have checked my machine systems and it does appear the requirements are met . . . frustrating and puzzling at the same time.

I have in the meantime discovered that the Studio program works on an older and slower laptop I have (even more puzzling and annoying), so will soldier on with the older machine.

If I come up with a solution for the younger laptop issue, I'll post up just in case someone else encounters the same quirk.

Again thanks for your reply & the welcome. Hope you have a pleasant weekend.

Cheers, Fred