Tomtom Live — TomTom Community

Tomtom Live

David1805David1805 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have renewed my live subscription. However tomtom traffic doesn't appear to be working. So I sat in traffic today and the system said no delay!

Comments

• BrianEBrianE Posts: 542 [Exalted Navigator]
    You need to provide some information about what device you have if you want anyone to give you advice on how to correct your problem.
  • David1805David1805 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Sorry. This is unit is integral. It is in a 2015 Mazda CX-5. Today said no delays. But no grey bar detailing any potential delays. Did this yesterday while I sat in traffic delayed by at least 10 minutes!
  • MintyMinty Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Interesting, I have the same problem in reverse (same model & year) in that the road I use to commute perpetually says there is a traffic jam when there isn't. This is only a recent thing (last 2-3 weeks) and updating the in-car software & SatNav map has not fixed

I thought the SatNav was TomTom, which one Dealer has confirmed, yet another says it's NavTeq (now rebranded HERE), tho' I note this info isn't revealed on the in-car SatNav 'About' screen (plus Mazda isn't listed on the HERE website!)

Any thoughts much appreciated :0)

UPDATE: Have found how to tell from 2 possibilities @ https://www.mazda.co.uk/buying-owning/owning/sat-nav/