Daily activity not shown on Sports website

Denniske
Denniske Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,

I have a TomTom Spark 3 Cardio + Music and have the following question:

I do daily activity tracking (steps + heart rate). running and cycling. After syncing with the TomTom Sports app (Android) all are shown under activities as 'Daily activity', 'Running' and 'Cycling'. So far so good. But when I log into the mysports website and check my activities, only the running and cycling sessions are shown but not the daily activities.

Is the daily activity data not synced from the app to the mysports website? Do I have to change a setting somewhere in the app or on the site? Is it simply not a feature?

Greetz,
Denniske

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    They are shown in different parts of MySports. The Sports activities are shown on the Activities tab, the Daily tracking is shown on the Progress tab.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Denniske
    Apprentice Traveler
    Ah thanks! Hadn't yet checked the Progress tab :)

I do have a small follow-up question: I've also syned my account to Runkeeper (so I can sync it again to an activity tracking site of our company which does support Runkeeper but not TomTom) but in Runkeeper it only shows the manually started running and cycling sessions and not the daily activity. Is this data not shared with Runkeeper or is it not supported by Runkeeper? (not sure to ask here on on Runkeeper forum)
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Denniske wrote:
    Ah thanks! Hadn't yet checked the Progress tab :)

I do have a small follow-up question: I've also syned my account to Runkeeper (so I can sync it again to an activity tracking site of our company which does support Runkeeper but not TomTom) but in Runkeeper it only shows the manually started running and cycling sessions and not the daily activity. Is this data not shared with Runkeeper or is it not supported by Runkeeper? (not sure to ask here on on Runkeeper forum)
    Daily activity does not transfer to partner sites, only sports activities so you cannot get that data on RunKeeper or elsewhere.
  • Denniske
    Apprentice Traveler
    Ah that's too bad. Thanks for the answer anyway ;)