Difficult to contact — TomTom Community

Difficult to contact

ZxbbjzippyZxbbjzippy Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Travel lounge
Contacting you people is so difficult. Even to send an email to explain that after going round in circles trying to update my satnav i managed to download my expensive updates thanks to a youtube video. I think i will be cancelling my accounts with you because of how difficult you make it and the long and winding road it takes to get there...... So please remove my accounts. [email protected] and [email protected] I will be moving away from tomtom and going for something easier. All you need is a contact email address to message you with needing to go through loads of lists. Thankyou and Goodbye.

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks

Comments

• John-JayJohn-Jay Posts: 685 [Revered Pioneer]
    @Zxbbjzippy

Firstly, this is a Customer Help Group & I'm not aware of any difficulties that you have had trying to contact this group.

Obviously, if you really meant to be "aiming" your comment at TomTom, have you tried their Customer Services, on:-

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m

As an aside, I would agree with your "reduced" opinion of TomTom, when the occasional TomTom Rep prefers to criticise your post WITHOUT trying to provide any assistance!!