Where can I find the .gpx file in computer? — TomTom Community

Where can I find the .gpx file in computer?

alvinchalvinch Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I am using TomTom adventurer product. I would like to get my hiking .gpx file. Where can I find it in my computer?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    alvinch wrote:
    I am using TomTom adventurer product. I would like to get my hiking .gpx file. Where can I find it in my computer?
    It will only be on your computer if you have it set to create the file in MySports and you sync by computer. To set up any upload or export you need to go to the Apps & Exporting tab in MySports, where you can select the service to upload to or the file type to export. Enter your credentials for any site selected and it will upload whenever you sync (by app or PC) go forward. For file exports it will save the files in a dated folder under TomTom MySports on your machine along with the ttbin. To get exported files you need to use the PC sync, the app sync will not export files, it will only upload. Note that for non-GPS activities you will not get KML or GPX files as these formats require GPS points. Please also note this only sets up the upload for future activities, it will not go back and reupload old ones. In addition, it will only upload sports activities, not daily activity tracking like steps.

If you sync by phone you will need to go into the activity on MySports, select the Share button and then you can select to download the gpx file to your computer. You will need to do this each time as MySports has no way to access your computer to move it to your hard drive unless you sync by computer.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.