TomTom Sports App- Data upload incorrect — TomTom Community

TomTom Sports App- Data upload incorrect

palmer801palmer801 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
My tomtom sports App does not correctly download my data from my tomtom golfer 2 watch, meaning my stats and scores are wrong. I have to input extra shots and putts for random holes (some upload the correct data). This is a recent problem, what can I do?

Comments

• OckieOckie Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have the same problem. This started round about 17 April 2018. Before the 17th all was ok. My watch is correct. It seems to be the interface between the watch and my IPhone 6.

Does anybody know of a fix?
  • BiiDiiBiiDii Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have exactly the same since I started playing in 2018. Even when setting the right number of shots and puts after each hole the transferred scores seem random, sometimes exactly what I had set, but most of the time a lower value. Hopefully a fix soon. Really annoying.
    I have received a response from Tom Tom, but tottally nonsense and not even related to the problem. I have responded and requested a proper investigation and answer!
    Had a round today. Even worse, the round is not transferred at all. Hopefully TomTom will take such issues seriously.
    Same here. I had a round today and the data transferred from my watch to my phone is still wrong. There must be a problem sofware problem with the interface between the watch and the phone.

We need TOM TOM to resolve this issue asap.
    Again a round today. Weird enough I noticed that the last hole is always correct !
    And I fully agree that Tom Tom has to do something because I still find the watch good.
  • ironFrankironFrank Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    I have the feeling that this happens, when you delete the teeshot directly when the watch "thinks" you hit a shot.

Why would I delete a tee shot? When I sit in the cart and wait for someone hitting his shot, it happens that I turn my hand and touch my leg or something. It seems, that the watch thinks i covered the screen for a manual shot. When you then delete that shot directly...there must happen something. At the end of the hole you control your score and see, there is one missing. So you add one shot bit there is no official teeshot. Last round I should have had 81, like on my watch, but on my App there was only an 80 at exactly that hole where it happened. I've controlled my watch and there was still an 81 after syncing.

Nevertheless. I don't believe that TomTom has interest in Golf watches. Thats only a sidekick. I've turned now to an other manufacturer who does it much better.

You lost another customer TomTom. Shame on you.

Bad Community Management, Bad QA, Bad Customer Support.
  • MarttiPMarttiP Posts: 28 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    I'm not absolutely sure, but it looks like that a shot added/deleted after moving to next tee does not get updated to app. I was playing yesterday and had to adjust the shot amount twice when the clock was showing results in reversed display ("black on white") fir adjusting results. Both changes did not show up in the app after sync.

TomTom software guy(s), does this ring any bell? Or are the golf watches side track in the company?
  • DixxxieDixxxie Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Have the same problem, 4 rounds all incorrect on upload. Recently shot 85 and app gives me an 78. Whilst this buffs my ego, it also renders the app, scoring and stats section totally useless. Only had watch a month and not impressed with such a glaring error, it's 2018 isn't it.
  • Jason N.93Jason N.93 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have had the same issue since I did the last software update. It seems that any manually added putts of strokes are not being included when transferring to the app from the watch. This was never an issue for me until I did the update to 1.2.110. TomTom, please fix this issue as it's very annoying!
  • AholtAholt Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same issue since updateing my watch software not happy and Tom Tom need to sort a fix out asap
  • Broonie190487Broonie190487 Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    I have noticed this same problem and it is very frustrating as the app for post game analysis is now completely useless. Not only for the round you try to sync but then your overall analysis/ultimate round etc its all impacted too as you have to just delete the round due to the scores being completely wrong. It seems that any shots manually added i.e. putts etc are ignored and it only scores based on autodetected swings.

This needs to be resolved ASAP ! it has only been since update to v1.2.110
  • YoanadYoanad Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem here...
  • JobberbobJobberbob Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem here - absolute rubbish - like the watch - very comfortable to wear what should be a really useful/differentiating feature instead creates a wholly negative impression of the Tom Tom Golfer package. Not impressed.