Delete tee shot from app? — TomTom Community

Delete tee shot from app?

alan.tusonalan.tuson Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
After I hit my tee shot I went back to my bag and tucked my shirt in, this registered as a shot.
On the app, it shows a tee shot going 6 yards backwards. How do I delete this shot from the app? It will let me delete other shots but not the tee shot. Swiping left doesn't work.
Help????

Comments

• Ash56Ash56 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I believe you can cancel the stroke within 10 seconds. Cancel appears on the screen and if you press left it should cancel.
  • ironFrankironFrank Posts: 7 [Legendary Explorer]
    Same here. I do have 699m drives and want to delete them. But I cant delete a Tee Shot. Only possible is to delete the whole round.
  • IlsonkidIlsonkid Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Solution - Individual rounds and individual shots can be deleted from the iphone MySports app. Touch the screen on the round or shot you wish to delete and steadily swipe left. The red "Delete" button will appear on the right as it does on several iphone apps, emails etc.
    Ilsonkid wrote:
    Solution - Individual rounds and individual shots can be deleted from the iphone MySports app. Touch the screen on the round or shot you wish to delete and steadily swipe left. The red "Delete" button will appear on the right as it does on several iphone apps, emails etc.

How do you come to that idea? That does not even work for normal shots. The Tee shot does not react at all. There appears no delete button. I'm using Apple products for 8 years now. Believe me. If that would be the solution, I wouldn't mention it.

And like you can see in the first post "swiping left does not work"
    cbf720fc-bcb1-4924-a30d-a11e13b3d2a8.jpgcbf720fc-bcb1-4924-a30d-a11e13b3d2a8.jpg
    It works fine on my iPhone 6+. See screen shot above.
    That is not the actual Mysports iPhone App. What App is that? Which iOS Version?

This Screenshot is from the actual iPhone Mysports app. There is no swipe left option.

b8b6b770-fc5c-4443-a247-8f3449eb8ec6.jpg
    My app is the TomTom Golfer Sports App for iPhone. I have a TomTom Golfer 2 GPS watch.

The app supports iOS devices with Bluetooth Smart (4.1 or higher) and iOS 8 or higher.
    The TomTom Golfer App, you cannot use anymore, once you have used the tomtom Mysports app. Dont know why. It always leads you to the mysporst app. They want to get rid of the golf app, I guess.

So, they messed up the mysports app if it works in the golfer app.
  • MoraviaMoravia Posts: 20 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you Ilsonkid! It works fine with mine equipment - iPhone 5s, TomTom Golfer and Golfer 2 SE watch.

ironFrank - do you have problems even if you completely uninstalled the TomTom Sports app? It is weird you cannot then install TomTom Golfer. Try to ask guys from support.