Rider 450 and Sena SMH10 Sound Problems

Iceman1701
Iceman1701 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 2019 in RIDER
I have finaly upgraded from an old Rider 2 to a new Rider 450.
Everything is working and seems to connect without any issues, but no matter what I do I can barely hear the Audio Instructions from the TomTom.
I have the volume on my Sena SMH10 (Latest Fireware) turned up to the max but the TomTom still sounds like a whisper.
Any suggestions on how to fix this.

Comments

• Ste7ios
    Ste7ios Posts: 759
    Superuser
    Adjust the volume from the headset while you hear instructions or any sound from the Rider...
  • Iceman1701
    Iceman1701 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Ste7ios wrote:
    Adjust the volume from the headset while you hear instructions or any sound from the Rider...

The Volume is up all the way on the Sena .
  • Ste7ios
    Ste7ios Posts: 759
    Superuser
    Most probable there are different volume settings for every function of the headset (phone, radio, music, GPS...).

You can’t adjust it unless the Bluetooth channel is active i.e. your hear something from the device.
  • The black spot
    The black spot Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    My headset Scale Qz recognises different inputs. I had the same problem initially as the media coming from my phone was great volume, but the rider 450 was quite. The head set knows when q thing or the other is 'speaking'and has separate volume settings for each device attached. So when getting sat Navajo info. Try upping the volume on the head set at that point. Like Stevios said.