Connect Nike+ watch to Tomtom Connect — TomTom Community

Connect Nike+ watch to Tomtom Connect

PuckWawaPuckWawa Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Sports [Connect][Apps][Website]
Nike+ has ended support of it's TomTom powered watch. Is it possible to use Tomtom Connect instead of Nike + to keep track of my running activities? Only allows to connect to Nike when I plug the watch into the computer.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    No it is not. The Nike+ is a stand alone device that was co-branded with TT, which ended 5 years ago. The TT devices were designed totally separately and were never intended to be compatible with Nike so you cannot use Sports Connect. Even if Nike gave you a way to export all the data, TT does not allow data from outside sources to be imported. You are better off going with a third-party platform that is outside of the watch company so you can aggregate data from multiple devices and sources. Depending on your sport Strava, SportTracks and others are great (Strava is the best of them). And bear in mind that TT has left the watch industry as well so who knows how long thy will continue supporting MySports.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.