Swapping platforms- Nike + — TomTom Community

Swapping platforms- Nike +

DancampbellDancampbell Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Sports [Connect][Apps][Website]
I am sick of Nike plus and want to move exclusively to the TomTom platform but I've been using Nike+ for a few years now. Is it possible to move the data from Nike+ to here so I dont loose the past few year work?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    No it is not. Even if Nike gave you a way to export all the data, TT does not allow data from outside sources to be imported. You are better off going with a third-party platform that is outside of the watch company so you can aggregate data from multiple devices and sources. Depending on your sport Strava, SportTracks and others are great (Strava is the best of them). And bear in mind that TT has left the watch industry as well so who knows how long thy will continue supporting MySports.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • DancampbellDancampbell Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Really useful! Thanks for taking the time to answer! looks like will switch to Strava! I suppose my biggest frustration with Nike+ is they just dont warn you about changes so they happen and theres just nothing that can be done about it
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    Really useful! Thanks for taking the time to answer! looks like will switch to Strava! I suppose my biggest frustration with Nike+ is they just dont warn you about changes so they happen and theres just nothing that can be done about it
    I understand they are pulling all support for it soon.