How to share personalised workouts? — TomTom Community

How to share personalised workouts?

rehosrehos Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I would like to be able to share personalised workouts with others. For example, I am creating some custom workouts based on a training program and I would like to share these with my wife, so she can use these too without doing the same tedious work of entering the those workouts.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    Unfortunately you can't. MySports is meant as a personal fitness database, not a social media platform and has minimal sharing capabilities. This is unlikely to change considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (and has now recalled all inventory from the US and is not even selling any devices in their largest market), we can safely assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over six months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major like this.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.