downloading safety camera data not offered- MyDrive Connect

carlpugnicarlpugni Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 11 in Speed Cameras
i just purchased safety camera data - order 4072xxxxxx and tried to download it on my tomtom 1530/1535 unit with no success -any ideas/suggestions

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks!

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,228 [Moderator]
    Hi carlpugni

Welcome to the community :)

I made some changes to your account and now the updates for Speed Cameras should be offered for download in MyDrive Connect.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • mkummermkummer Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have just the same problem. I recently got a Smart with TomTom Services and Navigation. The manual shows that safety cameras should be included for 3 years. In the car system those didn’t show up. So I ordered it from the store. Transaction of the payment is finished but the safety cameras don’t show up in the MyDrive Connect app. What can I do??
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,228 [Moderator]
    Hi mkummer

After reviewing your account I see that you have a 3 years subscription for LIVE Services which includes TomTom Traffic and Speed cameras.

So first I would suggest that you contact customer service and request a refund for the recent order.

Now regarding your question: Speed cameras updates for the Smart Media System only get updates over the air as the device has a built in SIM. These updates will not be offered in MyDrive Connect Software Application.

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    Hello and thanks for the quick answer. Since I can use all other live services like weather I assume the SIM is existent. The button for accessing the speed cameras is disabled i.e. greed out. So what is going on here?
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,365 [Superuser]
    @mkummer

Customer Services ( there are English speaking agents, if needed)

:flag_de: Deutschland
    069 663 08 012
    Mo: 09:00 - 17:30
    Di - Fr: 09:00 - 16:30
    Thanks - MK