Menus omitted in TomTom Sports — TomTom Community

Menus omitted in TomTom Sports

Igorh.rIgorh.r Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello, I would like to know what I have to do to make them appear on the mobile in the tomtom sports application, the menus omitted, like: dream. fitness age etc ... since by omitting them they do not appear anymore. Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    Are you talking about the cards that you dismissed? They will appear again when you have data that they apply to. I am not sure what other menus you could be referring to.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Igorh.rIgorh.r Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    If I talk about the different menus that appear when you open tomtom sports in your mobile, you have the option to omit them in the upper right part.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    Igorh.r wrote:
    If I talk about the different menus that appear when you open tomtom sports in your mobile, you have the option to omit them in the upper right part.
    Those are cards and you are dismissing them. They should reappear when you have data to show on them, there is nothing you need to (or can) do to restore them.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Igorh.rIgorh.r Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited December 2020
    If that was perfect. thanks

Mod edit: Machine translated (Spanish)