MyDrive Crashing and Tried all Troubleshooting! Help!

ConGirlRed
ConGirlRed Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 2019 in MyDrive Connect
Hi
I opened MyDrive last night and it said it required an update, which I did and then it said I had 3 updates for my Go 5100 as I haven't updated it in a while. Never had a problem with it before.

It took 3 hours to download to 100% and then sat on "Checking" for 2 hours. I knew this wasn't right so I followed various steps... rebooted my device, rebooted my laptop etc...
When I reconnected it said I had 1 update and I got a quick look at the screen which said the Maps on my device were corrupted. It immediately went to the download screen and this is when it kept crashing. Every 2% I got a MyDrive has stopped working message. I had to close and reopen. This happened about 20 times.

I then uninstalled and reinstalled MyDrive and same thing... MyDrive has stopped working!

I left it overnight, took out my memory card (trying to update maps on device), rebooted device and laptop again. Reinstalled MyDrive again and same thing!

Currently my satnav has no maps on it and I really need this sorted for the weekend. I saw there was a link to an old version of MyDrive, but this doesn't work anymore. I'm on Windows 7 so any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
     Superuser
    Give support a call:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • ConGirlRed
    ConGirlRed Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Don't I need to be in front of my laptop to do that though and I work to 6pm Mon - Fri.