Tunisia map not found-Start 20

Angelo Masala
Angelo Masala Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using MyDrive Connect
hi i have a tt start 20, with africa map just purchase yesterday. I purchase it just because i need the Tunisia map but i cannot find Tunisia on my TT. The problem is then i put the first 2 letter of the s.n. to check if it was good the map for my device, and it was ok(what you said) but no working for Tunisia. How can i do? there are update avaible for Tunisia map on TT start 20?? Please HELP!

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,745
    Hi Angelo

Welcome to the community :)

Did you switch maps on your Start 20:

[video]

Regards
    Vikram
  • Angelo Masala
    Apprentice Traveler
    yes i switched on the africa one and i have 10.5 version of the map, but nothing about Tunisia....Please i need the map of Tunisia help!!!
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,114
    Superuser
    @Angelo Masala

See page 11 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/non-LIVE/refman/TomTom-EU-non-LIVE-RG-en-gb.pdf
    Tap Address. You can change the country or state setting by tapping the flag before you select a city.
  • Angelo Masala
    Apprentice Traveler
    i did it and dosen't find Tunisia at all!! i tried even to disinstall and reinstall the map but nothing...HELP:)
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,114
    Superuser
    @Angelo Masala

You should have all the following
    [h3]Coverage[/h3]Detailed Coverage
    Algeria 60% Angola 35% Benin 14% Botswana 53% Burkina Faso 12% Burundi 7%
    Cameroon 13% Cape Verde Congo 28% Democratic Republic of the Congo 28%
    Egypt Gabon 38% Ghana 22% Kenya 30% Lesotho Malawi 13% Mali 17%
    Mauritania 24% Mauritius Mayotte Morocco Mozambique 26% Namibia 90%
    Niger 18% Nigeria 18% Rwanda 15% Réunion Senegal 37% Seychelles South Africa
    South Sudan Swaziland Tanzania, United Republic of 19% Togo 24% Tunisia
    Uganda 11% Zambia 29% Zimbabwe 27%

So when you click on the flag in the top right when select an address to go to did you scroll up and down, you should see all of the above.

If not what precisely is the map you have purchased, see https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12214/locale/en_GB