Heart rate sensor cannot work — TomTom Community

Heart rate sensor cannot work

BulbulBulbul Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
I just received my new spark 3 cardio with music watch, but I found the built-in heart rate sensor do not work.I I have turned on the heart rate sensor but cannot see any green LED light flash on the back. And I have tried to factory reset the watch, problem cannot be solved.

Do you have another problem solving solution or I need to take it to repair centre?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,769 Superusers
    Are you sure you have a Cardio version? Are there LEDs on the back and when you press down and go to About does it say "Cardio" at the top? If so, is it set for internal under Sensor>Heart (it should say On, not External)? If it is not a Cardio model you will need to use an external strap to get HR.

If you are sure it is a Cardio version and the HR sensor is turned on, you may need to call Support. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • BulbulBulbul Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks, I am sure my watch is cardio version. I may contact your customer services Hotline.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,569 Superuser
    @Bulbul

Customer Services :-

:flag_us: United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"