So, a couple days ago, I bought a new Europe v.1005 map for my Laguna's Carminat TomTom Live, updated it via TomTom Home and I immediately started to experience a problem. When I drive, my car is positioned on the street, but it changes directions of an arrow, so it constantly recalculates and changes directions. Before that, I used some old Italy or France map, so I can't really tell if that happened before, as I reside somewhere else. The procedure was following:
- Created TT account
- Inserted initialized SD card into my card reader
- Automatically downloaded the latest firmware for my car
- Went into car and flashed the firmware from 8.844 to 8.884 (it flashes some three items)
- Went back to my PC with the card initialized with the car now having the latest firmware
- Bought a map ian TT home installed it on my SD card
- Went into car, inserted a card and started experiencing this issue...
Mind that my device shows 7-8 blue satellites when I check it, but not the speed while I'm driving. Heading in degrees changes all the time, but I don't know that if it's real heading.
What have I tried so far:
- Reflashed the firmware, but it now flashed only one item
- Tried everything with a different, much faster SD card (from the beggining)
- Performed a reset
- Removed and reinstalled Quick GPS data
Nothing worked. As it seems that the antenna is working properly, my question is what should I do?