SEND TO DEVICE not working-GO 6200

Andrew Smythe
Andrew Smythe Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I've updated the software on my GO 6200 and reinstalled TOMTOM DRIVE on my iPhone6S but after planning a route on my iPhone I press SEND TO DEVICE and nothing happens. Have turned devices off and on with no luck. I use this in Ambulance calls so it needs to be reliable. This is currently a big disappointment. Any advice please? 4426e71c-6a44-4c25-8b87-dced25bf3984.jpg45a8ac2d-a6e4-464f-8327-fe9702a6601a.jpg

Comments

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    Are you logged into MyDrive on your device?
  • Andrew Smythe
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yes. That's the frustration.

390fb2e3-4aa8-4854-964a-659a3611e5d4.jpg

Mod edit: Image edited to remove email address. Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks!
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,112
    Superuser
    @Andrew Smythe

Are you logged into MyDrive on your 6200

See page 35 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/gox20x/refman/TomTom-GO-EU-RG-en-gb.pdf
    Logging in to MyDrive
    You must log in to MyDrive to sync to your TomTom account. When you log in to your account from your navigation device, web browser or the MyDrive app, syncing with your TomTom account happens automatically.

Tip: Logging in to use MyDrive also logs you in ready for using Updates and New Items.

Logging in to MyDrive on your GO
    1. In the Main Menu, select Settings.
    2. Select MyDrive.
    3. Enter the email address and password you use for your TomTom account.
    4. Select Log In. Your GO connects to your TomTom account.
    5. Return to the map view.

Your GO automatically saves your personal navigation information to your TomTom account.
  • Andrew Smythe
    Apprentice Traveler
    @Niall you are a GENIUS. It’s now working. Can’t say thank you enough. ? have a beer on me!! Cheers. Andrew.
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,112
    Superuser
    @Andrew Smythe

Glad that was helpful :)
  • kingjohn6200
    kingjohn6200 Registered Users Posts: 122
    Sovereign Trailblazer
    well im logged in, pc and tomtom, still wont sync
  • squrppi
    squrppi Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    I just had the same issue, "send to device" was not working. This was working previously so I knew it works. I was logged into MyDrive on both navigator and phone app. Navigator showed that all connections were alive.

Rebooting both did not help. Re-connecting by bluetooth did not help.

Logging out from MyDrive on both devices and logging in again SOLVED the issue.