TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Strap help needed please

Jeandre NevelingJeandre Neveling Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Good day I have a Tom Tom Runner Cardio and would like to know if the Tom Tom Runner 2 cardio strap would fit since I cant find one anywhere please need help

email : [email protected]

Thx !!!!

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,609 Superusers
    All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport, and the Spark/Runner ones will not fit the original Runners and MultiSports. Your best bet is to look on eBay or call Support. Those were discontinued years ago and TT has since left the market and completely withdrawn all its inventory from the US so there may not be any left to buy.

To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.