Sync-Issue: Activities waiting to upload to TomTom Sports

ChrstphrFrtnChrstphrFrtn Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hello,

I just purchased the TomTom Spark 3 and am having difficulty getting activities to sync to TomTom Sports. I'm using the web app (windows 10) via wired connection to the watch. TomTom Sports Connect is showing the "Try Again" button with 2 activities that are waiting to upload.

I had an export setup to MapMyFitness and tried to remove and reconnect that export. After reading other posts, I've completely removed that export.

I've submitted app data using Sports Connect. Please help me resolve this issue.
Serial Number: HRxxxxIxxxx

Thanks,
Chris

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!

Comments

• ChrstphrFrtnChrstphrFrtn Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    UPDATE: The activities that didn't sync are now in Tom Tom Sports website; however, the Connect App is still saying they are pending upload. How do I remove those activities from the pending uploads since they have in fact synced to the website?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,613 Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.