Sync Adventurer with my iPhone 6S — TomTom Community

Sync Adventurer with my iPhone 6S

ROBERTOFELIPEROBERTOFELIPE Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I can't syncronize my Wacth TOMTOM Adventurer with my iphone 6S because watch is never ready to connect via Bluetooth.
I've already reset the watch software twice but it's not abel to connet yet.

what I can do?

thanks in advance

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    If you search the forums you will find this is a known issue for many users with the recent updates. Version 1.7.64 was supposed to fix it but it appears to still be an issue for some users. You always have the option of syncing via computer and If you go to this post and ask the moderator to roll back your firmware version to 1.3.255 it should fix it.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ROBERTOFELIPEROBERTOFELIPE Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you very much for your help

As you said, I thought that firmware 1.7.64 had solved the problem

I will come back to the version recommended by you

thant you again
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    Thank you very much for your help

As you said, I thought that firmware 1.7.64 had solved the problem

I will come back to the version recommended by you

thant you again
    I think that was the intent but there are still people reporting issues on here with it. You may to first do a factory reset and reset the app. The steps are: uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, factory reset the watch, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.