Add Community Content- MyDrive connect — TomTom Community

Add Community Content- MyDrive connect

Flyer101Flyer101 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 28 in MyDrive Connect
I have been trying for several months now. With the purchase of my TomTom, I no longer can use TomTom Home, I can only use MyDrive. I am trying to set several alerts, however, I am not able to. I have tried everything in the many the threads that many of you have posted, and I am still not seeing the ADD COMMUNITY CONTENT. Maybe I need to downgrade to my previous GPS. Thanks for all your help

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,564 Superuser
    @Flyer101

See this video
    [video]
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • Flyer101Flyer101 Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks for the information, however, it doesn't mention how to get back the ALERTS
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,960 Superusers
    Hi
    @Flyer101
    What type of ALERTS are you tying to recover ???

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'
    I ended up figuring it out, it was a little tedious but i managed. Guess I was looking for the TomTom icon on the MyDrive page. DUH, It's pinned on the TASK BAR, on the lower right hand of the monitor, and click on the ^ symbol, then a RIGHT click on the TomTom symbol.
    Here is how I did it.
    1. Download the Audacity, once done, click on file and IMPORT the file you want to load.
    2. Once done, click on file and EXPORT as an OGG file. (WAV will only allow you up to 250KB)
    3. Give the file a name and save it to any location
    4. Make sure that your TomTom is connected to your PC
    5. Go to MANAGE COMMUNITY CONTENT, then scroll down to ADD ALERTS, browse the files then click INSTALL.
    6. On your TomTom Home Page, go to SETTINGS, then look for the SAFETY SETTINGS, and now you can add your own personal alerts to advise you of schools nearby, red light cameras, speeding etc