Who's dropped the ball ? — TomTom Community

Who's dropped the ball ?

audiviciaudivici Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 2018 in Built in car navigation
Have purchased a DVD . Australia 23 and New Zealand 12 . It was specified for a 2007 RX 350 Lexus ....but as sure as someone makes little green apples , it did not work . On contacting TOM TOM I have at their request supplied all relevant information ,including photos of dashboard messages . This information was received by Akash P and acknowledged but to date have not had a resolution to the problem . Iam getting close to the time period for return , but would rather have a workable set of maps ... Any help would be most appreciated .

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,854
    Superuser
    @audivici

Have you tried phoning Customer Services

:flag_nz: New Zealand
    0800 450 973
    Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:30 NZST
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,923 Moderator
    Hi audivici

I had a quick look at the contact history on your account. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the incident number for your contact.

If you can click on this link to sent me the incident number through a private message then I can have a look for further assistance.

Regards
    Vikram.
  • audiviciaudivici Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Nobody has picked up the ball !!
    Have tried every above solution to resolve the issue of replacing a DVD for a cars nav. system. When I phone I am told to email ANZ automotive tomtom ,,,, to date i have and incident report No 180418000097 . this is all very well and good , but all talk no positive action . I have the name of people who are supposed to follow through , but in intervening time period IT IS SOMEONE ELSE . I have fast come to the conclusion that the front people representing TOM TOM are incompetent, or lacking the knowledge to handle a simple matter. Iam sure that Directors of the company would not be pleased as to the run around I have had ...