Spark 3 stopped pairing with iPhone

Lynn06
Lynn06 Registered Users Posts: 7
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, my spark 3 watch and iPhone have stopped pairing with each other after working for months with no issues, do you have any advice?

Software on phone is version 10.0.00
Software on watch is version 1.7.64

Comments

• EVA_27
    EVA_27 Registered Users Posts: 34
    Outstanding Wayfarer
    Is bluetooth on your iPhone turned on before opening the app? In that case, you might want to try turning of bluetooth, opening the app, activating bluetooth when prompted by the app and activating the watch (just push the button in no matter which direction). This works for me. When bluetooth is turned on before opening the app, my watch will connect to the phone, but the app will not recognize the connection.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    It also may be the update has broken the BT connection, as it has for may users (1.7.64 was supposed to fix it but apparently has not completely). In this case you need to request a roll back to an earlier version at the post below:

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.