Wrist straps - TomTom Touch cardio — TomTom Community

Wrist straps - TomTom Touch cardio

InvInv Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Hello,

I was very happy with this fitness tracker but last Tuesday due to the poor design of the strap, it slipped of my wrist. If my device conects again can you do something to contact the new owner? I am asking because the device is linked to my email.
I am very disappointed with the poor design of the strap.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    Inv wrote:
    Hello,

I was very happy with this fitness tracker but last Tuesday due to the poor design of the strap, it slipped of my wrist. If my device conects again can you do something to contact the new owner? I am asking because the device is linked to my email.
    I am very disappointed with the poor design of the strap.
    There is nothing they can do to track the device. It does not transmit a signal and they have no way of tracking the IP address of anyone who syncs it (assuming they even try to versus throwing it out). And even if they could they would not as it would not be worth the cost to them to track it down. It is lost.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • InvInv Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I understand, I was just wondering if through a new email registration for the same serial number it was possible to obtain that information....
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    Inv wrote:
    I understand, I was just wondering if through a new email registration for the same serial number it was possible to obtain that information....
    No it is not, unfortunately. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.