How do i remove points from tracker goals?

RoSloMo
RoSloMo Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I like to see distance, time, calories burned and steps. I don't care about points. I want to remove points from the list but don't see an option for doing that.

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi RoSloMo,

Welcome to the Community!

You can change an activity tracking goal from the Clock screen, press down to open the SETTINGS menu> Select TRACKER> Select GOALS> Off. See the user manual here: Setting a daily activity goal

Cheers, lampard
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    RoSloMo wrote:
    I like to see distance, time, calories burned and steps. I don't care about points. I want to remove points from the list but don't see an option for doing that.
    As Lampard stated, you can turn off goals altogether but you cannot remove one from the list. And turning off Goals as he suggested turns off the activity tracker altogether which is not what it sounds like you want. Just switch the goal to steps or something else and that will be on the top of the list when you press left to review and ignore the points, which will be at the bottom.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.