Lost data

Helenisaac
Helenisaac Registered Users Posts: 8
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I recently had a mishap with my laptop which involved a new hard drive. But since then I cannot seem to upload any of my activities nor can I find my old data on my tomtom account. Can anybody help please?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Did you download MySports Connect to the new laptop (the new drive essentially makes it a new machine) and register your watch again (you should be prompted to when you plug in with Connect running for the first time - if not do a factory reset). The hard drive crash will in no way impact the data on your MySports account, as that is all saved on TT's servers, all you lost are the ttbin files and any data files you may have backed up. You can download them again from MySports under Manage My account under Settings.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Helenisaac
    Helenisaac Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    I had to do a factory reset so lost my weekend activities and I still can't find my activity history, but at least it is registering what I have done today.
    Thanks for your help.