TomTom Touch cardio tracker — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch cardio tracker

TamaraSharelleTamaraSharelle Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Hi all, i'm wanting to purchase the TOMTOM touch fitness cardio tracker, and for a while I've been waiting for the product to come out. It says on the site that it will be available soon- I'm just wondering if anybody knows when exactly the product will be available? cheers!

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,955
    Superuser
    @TamaraSharelle

Maybe by contacting Customer Services you can reserve one from them

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    Hi all, i'm wanting to purchase the TOMTOM touch fitness cardio tracker, and for a while I've been waiting for the product to come out. It says on the site that it will be available soon- I'm just wondering if anybody knows when exactly the product will be available? cheers!
    It may not become available as TomTom has left the wearables market and is no longer producing new devices. I would take care with your buying decision and would assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes. I would not expect much more development so what you get in the box will likely be all there is. There are also major connectivity and battery drain issues that have not been resolved in over six months. Do your homework before purchasing as there are better options out there with better chance of long term support and development.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.