How can I report that School Zone is no longer a school zone! (Hasn't been a school for at least 7 — TomTom Community

How can I report that School Zone is no longer a school zone! (Hasn't been a school for at least 7

Helen ZetecHelen Zetec Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in Map quality
The TomTom allows us to report a speed camera but not the fact that a special zone eg a School Zone no longer exists while the map clearly "thinks" it does. It shows a 25kph zone and camera symbol, and beeps to tell me I'm over the speed limit, when the premises has been a bookstore, not the kindergarten that it was, for 7 years and there is no 25kph zone in place. The address is the corner of Towers Terrace and Aberfeldy Ave, Edwardstown, South Australia. It is now a Rotary Club Bookstore.

I'm not looking for a discussion - I just can't find any way to "Contact" TomTom to let them know! Hoping this will work.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,812
    Superuser
    @Helen Zetec

Phone number for Customer Services

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
  • Helen ZetecHelen Zetec Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks Niall. Is there an email address? I don't fancy waiting on the phone if there's another option, but thanks for the number if I need it. Cheers.
    Superuser
    @Helen Zetec

They do not have a direct email, you have to go through a form filling selection, see https://au.support.tomtom.com/app/contact_incident/c/4691/p/4301/es/0
  • Helen ZetecHelen Zetec Posts: 9 [Master Explorer]
    Thanks. I've tried to send an email from your link. It said "submitting" but no confirmation or anything. And I still couldn't find where that email page was on their Contact Us page...I could only find it using your direct link, so it's not very clear on the website.
    Superuser
    @Helen Zetec

I did the drilling down for you to get that link, you should get an acknowledgement email by Tuesday, that will also give you an incident number to follow